6.30.2011

a welcome to the world of blogging.

Naturally I feel as if I should introduce myself, although I figure that 99.9% of you reading this already know me relatively well. So I guess you could say this introduction isn't for you- rather more for me, defining who "me" truly is. Bare with me as I enter the new world of blogging. We may have rough patches here and there, but i promise we will make it through them together.

                        -this is a hillary bodine story-

My name is Hillary Ann Bodine, but most people just call me hill. I recently entered the prime age of 19 and so far it looks promising. I currently live at home but my bags are packed as i soon depart on a new adventure. I don't speak spanish but ask me again in four months and I might say yes. I give bad first impressions and naturally have a "don't mess with me" look, or so I'm told. My family keeps me sane and I don't know what I would do without them. I have two very best friends that fill my life with plenty of laughter and I'm rarely seen without them connected to my hips. I would tell you a joke, but you probably wouldn't laugh. Im rarely seen with a book in my hand because lets face it, reading just isn't for me. My closet is organized according to color and I only sleep on the right side of my bed. I will never show up late, nor leave the house without a plan- thanks to my mom. I love God, and his son Jesus Christ and believe that with them you can do anything. Im a summer girl, and love nothing more then a warm summer night. But thats enough about the present, lets talk about the future.
In 14 days my whole life is about to change as I pick up and move to Ecuador for the next four months. If you were to ask me if I was nervous, I would simply tell you no. I couldn't be more grateful for this amazing opportunity, and would like to sincerely thank my parents. I am in love with a boy who lives half way around the world, and would give nothing more then to be his "forever". (he will be introduced in due time, i promise.) I believe that love is eternal because I have two amazing parents who prove that to me everyday. My greatest ambition is to one day be a mom. My life motto is "everything happens for a reason" and i am a strong believer of this. I am not a writer and never liked English.  So Im sorry if my punctuation is making you squirm in your seat; good thing we have spell check or you'd probably be on the floor by now. Im nothing special nor anywhere near entertaining. I just live a normal teenage life and hope that this new adventure will make me grow up a bit. Follow if you choose. If not, I won't be offended i'll just figure my grammar was the reason for you departure. For those of you that stay, welcome to simply me:)

1 comment: