9.15.2011

Dear Mom and Dad;

Dear Mom and Dad:

Thank you for blessing me with so many wonderful things.
Thank you for always supporting me in everything i do.
Thank you for always pushing me to be a better person.
Thank you for teaching me right from wrong. Even though sometimes i didn't want to listen.
Thank you for always being there for me. and for being my best friends.
Thank you for putting up with me and my negativity. ( i promise i have changed:)
But most of all, Thank you for giving me this life changing opportunity.

I have learned so much about myself over the past few months and all the credit goes to these beautiful kids. They have taught me more then i could have ever imagined.

They have taught me not to judge and to be happy for the life i have.
They have taught me to never take for granted my amazing family and how blessed i truly am.
They have taught me that life is so much better when you have a smile on your face, and that you can do anything you set your mind too.
They have taught me unconditional love and how to forgive and forget.

I just want to tell you how grateful i am to be here. And how much this has changed my life. These kids have "hopefully" made me a better person, and have made me realize whats really important. I am going to miss those big brown eyes i see everyday. And those amazing little smiles that melt my heart. I owe the world to these kids. Because they have made such a huge impact on my life. And i only hope that i can make a small impact on theirs. Coming here, i was hoping to change the lives of these amazing children but in all reality, they changed mine. And i couldn't be more grateful.

So, thanks again mom and dad. Ill forever be grateful for this amazing experience.

Love,
Your Sweetness.

1 comment:

  1. Hilly- you just made my day! I love you so much and I couldn't be happier that you are having such an amazing experience in Ecuador. I am so proud of the person you are Hil. I am so grateful that you are learning, growing and becoming even better through this opportunity. I can't wait to come and see a little of what you have been experiencing! Xoxoxo, Mom

    ReplyDelete