9.10.2011

the past few days;

I've been a bit of a lazy blogger the past few days and haven't told the full truth of whats going on here in Ecuador. Cravings and a new blog have been bits and pieces but there are much much more i've been keeping to myself. So i decided its finally time to share the wealth and give you the DL (or down low for those over the age of 21).
heres a list, followed by some beautiful pictures of my makeup-less face!

-Banquet Night.
-Papallacta (hiking in the jungle/swimming in a natural hot spring).
-Yet again another Free Friday filled with some bowling adventures
- A long day resulting in some unfortunate photobooth pictures.
- An SL activity involving paint and the kids hands.


Banquet night (notice the hair getting longer:)
This is what our hike through the jungle looked like.




Who knew Ecuador bowling was exactly the same as in America.




Running on little-none sleep here..

My babies hand prints. This is something i will keep FOREVER.

Now your all caught up. I promise from now on there will be no secrets kept, and ill be sure to blog every time i get the chance instead of being the unspoken word referred to as "LAZY." 

Ps peeps; I would love love love to see who actually reads my blog, so if you could do me a huge favor and push the "follow" button that is located up in the left hand corner of your screen i would really appreciate it. Right now, it seems as if i'm only writing for about 9 people. Thanks mucho. Chiao!

4 comments:

  1. I can't find the follow button. Maybe I'm not supposed to be able to follow? Maybe it's private and I'm still allowed to read it somehow?? I found it from Brooke's blog and have been reading your blog haha. I promise I'm not a creepy stalker I was thinking about going to Ecuador this last summer but then I went to London, so I'm going to do Ecuador next summer. Hence I'm curious what you are doing. Please don't think I'm a freak.

    -Love your 1997 BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha heather!!! im so glad you read this:) but crap.. i wonder why you can't find the follow button! and of course i don't think your a creepy stalker. stalk all you want. thats what its here for! but good, you should come out here. its the best thing i have ever done. i would recommend it 100%.

    ReplyDelete