A lot has happened lately.
Why haven't i blogged about any of it..
-no comment.
Mindo: A place where adventure occurs.
One: I went a little out of my comfort zone last Friday. Surprising i know.
Two: I can now check white water rafting off my bucket list.
Three: I might have done the "Mariposa" ( hung upside down in an "x" shape from a zip line)
Four: Went on a water slide through the jungle.
and for the grand finale....
Five: Hiked. Enough said.
I would give you intricate details but my mind has currently shut off. When 9:30 pm hits, my brain goes into sleep mode. Its currently 11:12 pm.
But ill quickly post some pictures to show you what Mindo looked like.
But because sleep mode has occurred and my zombie like brain is way too tired to post captions..
Assume what you want. It happens.
Ps: My beautiful best friend Brooke Ashley Borup just got engaged. So happy for her.
PPS: Look at that rock! ahhhhhhh


You're having exciting adventures!
ReplyDeleteI know im loving it! Because when else would i ever be able to do such exciting things:)
ReplyDelete