These guys:
+
Those guys:
+
This guy:
=
One AMAZING week!
Jealous aren't you? Figured. (just teasing) Although it wouldn't be wrong if you were. You missed out on one pretty AMAZING week. Wanna to hear about it? I thought so:)
So heres the run down:
Monday/Sea day: We spent monday laying by the pool, tanning away.
Tuesday/Haiti: Spent mostly on the beach, occasional shopping here and there was also included.
Wednesday/Jamaica: Dunn's River Falls.
Thursday/ Sea day: Pool day, followed by a very eventful night at our private-flo rider session.
Friday/Cozumel: Scuba diving or dolphin swimming for the less fortunate ones:)
Saturday/ Sea day: working on those tan lines.
Sunday/ Home: end of story.
I can only imagine whats going through your mind right now.. you wish you were part of the Bodine family don't you? Let me tell you, its a real treat. Even tho i simply cannot explain how amazing this week was i'll try my best. IT WASS SOOO AMAZING!!! You understand now? Im glad were on the same page.
Making memories to me is one of the most important things in life. And who better to make memories with then the ones you love the most. Which is exactly what i did last week. These are some memories that i will never forget. Some that you might not have been a part of, but are worth hearing about.
- The endless possibilities at dinner
- "House" our waiter
- towel animals/chocolate ( you know what im talking about if you have been on a cruise)
-Karaoke
-soft serve ice cream
-Chicago ( the broadway)/Aqua show
-flo rider
-Love/marriage game show-hilarious.
-Party Rock Anthem ( trip theme song)
-Scuba diving, Dunn's River Falls, Dolphins.
-The amazing boat- Allure of the Sea
-Spending time with family:)
I am so grateful i had the chance to spend one incredible week with my family before i leave for the next four months. I could never thank them enough for always being there for me and supporting me in everything i do. I have the best family in the world and don't know what i would do without them. I am going to miss them so much while I'm gone.
Im sorry i might have ruined your day telling you about my absolutely amazing trip, that you just so happened to miss out on. Please forgive me. But now that the cruise is over with, its on to the next big thing... I wonder what that might possibly be??:)



No comments:
Post a Comment