If you were to ask me if i miss my family,
i would simply tell you no.
If you were to ask me if i miss my own bed,
the answer would still be no.
But, if you were to ask me if i missed Sonic Dr. Pepper?
My answer would be.. desperately.
I don't know what it is about that styrofoam cup,
pebbled ice, and mouth watering drink,
but it gets me every time.
What i would give to have a sonic Dr.Pepper in my hands right now.
Anything.
Literally.

We are kindred spirits! That looks so delicious. But, there's no Sonic around here. :(
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you live without one! I would die:)
ReplyDeleteI'm actually on my way to sonic soon for my daily sonic drink. I'll think of you as I'm drinking out of my styrofoam cup with pebble ice...hehe. xoxo
ReplyDeleteoh mom.... if only you could have sent me a sonic dr.pepper in my package. that would have been the best.
ReplyDeletehahahaha sonic will be the first stop when youre back!
ReplyDeleteyou know me way to well...
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel! I love diet dr pepper, and now that I'm off caffeine (because of a medicine I have to take) I'm so grateful that there is caffeine-free ddp!
ReplyDeletethats so lucky! because i am dying without any sort of dr.pepper..
ReplyDelete