Mems in this case, is short for memories. And we all know how much I like to make those special things referred to as mems.
We packed up some things and were shortly on our way to an old familiar place.
This familiar place has often been referred to by me as "our spot." I know you may not be acquainted with "our spot" but don't worry, you will soon be introduced.
Before Mr.M left to save Seoul, we happened upon this wonderful overlook, placed right in the heart of Provo,Utah. It was love at first sight, this overlook of ours, and we were sold. Soon we began to refer to It as "our spot."
Creative right?
And the rest is history.. or so I'd like to think.
But occasionally when those blue days come, I find myself visiting "our spot."
Reminiscing on the times when he was sitting there next to me.
And all the hours we spent there, laughing and talking about the future.
And that night when he pulled out the beauty that resides on my left hand.
And when I promised him- I would wait for him.
So not only was this Sunday afternoon activity a chance for me to say hi to that familiar place, It was also a day to start a new memory up there. One that I hope will last forever. Or at least just until he returns in honor.
So think of a place that is filled with your memories. And maybe give it a quick visit. Because you never know, you could always end up makin new mems.
![]() |
| The start of something great:) |
![]() |
| H+M. 1.1.12 |
![]() |
| Yeah, were one of "those" couples. |
![]() |
| Ray Bands and a leather jacket |
![]() |
| Best Friends. |






this is great. good work Hill.
ReplyDeleteThank you cooper!
ReplyDeleteYou freaking cutie. Loving this.
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you!
ReplyDeleteYour a babe. And I love reading this! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteHil! You're the cuttest. I'm on the same page darling. Just cherish those moments that you spent together cause that's what you can hold on to right now. Love you dear. PS I'm excited to follow this blog :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!:) Love you too kumi
ReplyDeleteMaking mems is the greatest! Thanks for making them with me best friend! I love you!
ReplyDelete