And my L7's are either hitched or Logan bound.
I was "forced" to work on New Years.
Forced has a whole new meaning in this story.
Most of the time when someone refers to something as being "forced" you would figure they are saying
- it was out of their own free will.
But, In my case, we are replacing the word "willing" with the word "forced."
I have never been a huge fan of New Years.
I think its overrated.
And its just an excuse to get tipsy ( for those of you that feel the need) and to kiss that random stranger well, just because you can.
Because my Korean lover couldn't be mine at 12:00 and I'm just too old to spend a new years with my parents I kindly asked if I could work the last shift of 2011.
And gladly, they said yes.
I wouldn't say this was my favorite new years.. and I would rather have spent it with my significant other attached to my lips.
BUT...
It definitely made it on the list of "nights to remember."
And to me, thats all that really matters.
As I rang in the new year with a crew full of happy faces, a thought crossed my mind.
Lets make this year one to remember.
A year that in the future we can look back on and say, "2012 was a great year."
A year full of good times.
And memories that will be remembered forever.
So raise your glass, and repeat after me.
Cheers to the freakin' new year.
| New Years @fatcats |
| Officially 2012 |
| Me and Erika ringing in the new year. |
![]() |
| One happy crew. |
![]() |
| Cheers. |
![]() |
| Where we found Tyler. |
![]() |
| 2:17am. Finally cleaned up and ready to go home. Happy New Year. |




No comments:
Post a Comment