This post is solely dedicated to my Korean lover. And since I can't be there with him on his 20th birthday (which also happens to take place on Valentines Day) I decided to do a little surprise for him. Yes, I did indeed get dressed up, made a sign, got balloons and went into a field to take pictures of myself for this boy. Its crazy what kind of things love makes you do.
For all of you that know me, know this is way out of my comfort zone. And that is why my only explanation for this is that dang boy. Don't get used to this, because it probably wont happen ever again. Usually Im the one that makes fun of people for doing things like this, but what can i say it happened. And if you are sitting there behind your screen laughing to yourself right now, I wont take it offensively.
With that said, Happy 20th Birthday Babe! I love you:)









CAUUUUTE! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. And also right by house. (: haha
ReplyDeleteThanks guys:) your too nice. And yes it totally was!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys:) your too nice. And yes it totally was!
ReplyDeleteVery, very adorable! I love this! And mike will love it too! :)
ReplyDelete