dangit.
And will soon be shunned if i do not follow through and keep this wonderful (sarcastic) tagging game going.
Lately I have found myself busy.
Busy enough that I forgot I even had a blog.
Thats a lie.
I've known all along.
I guess it just takes a simple tag to get me going again.
Thanks Dewy, for believing in my blogging skills and inspiring me to keep on going.
So here goes nothing..
Rules of this tagging thing-
A: Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself.
B: Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you. (In my case that would be Mrs. Brooke O'Gwin)
C: Create eleven new questions for the people you tag. (suckers)
and D: Contact those you choose and tell them that they have been tagged.
1: I have a Christmas ornament for every single year I have been alive. Its tradition.
2: I do in fact rub my right leg when I eat in sort of a weird circular pattern. Don't ask me why..
3: For as long as I can remember, my dad has called me his little "sweetness."
4: I don't believe in pushing the snooze button. Instead I wiggle my feet around to help make sure I don't fall back to sleep while I slowly get the drive to get out of bed.
5: I work at a bowling alley but have never actually bowled over about a 118.
6: I like to think that in some aspects of my life I am a bit OCD. Hence the color coordinated clothes in the closet (warm to cold), or all the bills facing the same way in my wallet.
7: I used to hate being alone, now I can't get enough of it.
8: If you do in fact chomp on your gum, Im terribly sorry but we simply cannot be friends.
9: I secretly have a love for editing films. And someday aspire to do it on a more professional level. Yet, I don't even own a camera.
10: I would much rather prefer a tropical starburst then any kind, shape or form of chocolate.
11: Babies. Im kind of addicted. Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you I have a weird obsession with anything baby. If I happened to pop one out today I might be the happiest person alive.
The questions I was asked to answer:
If you were endowed with one super power, what would it be?
- The ability to fast forward, rewind, freeze and slow down time. I think about it all the time and how awesome things would be in slow or fast motion.
Whats the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Look in the mirror. conceited much?
What is one food that you will not eat?
-Anything that lived or currently lives in the Ocean. Oh and bread, but "will not" is kind of a bold statement.
Why did you start blogging?
-Because I was about to embark on an amazing adventure to the land of the orphans and figured my family would want to keep up on me.
If you had to spend a day without using any technology, what would you do?
- Is a car considered technology? Cause that would suck if I couldn't even go anywhere. But I would probably write one too many love letters to my lover abroad.
If you could be a cartoon character who would you want to be?
- Rapunzel. Because she has long hair and sweet ace legs.
When was the last time you cried?
-Oh, I don't have any emotions.. or so Im told.
JK, but to be honest I don't really remember. Probably not too long ago pertaining to that missionary of mine. -miss him.
Favorite smell?
-Laundry detergent.
Name two things you love about yourself?
- My small feet, and my new hair.
Whats your biggest pet peeve?
- When peeps forget to turn off their darn blinker. I mean come on, it even reminds you its still on by making one obnoxious clicking sound..
What is one thing in your life now, that you would have never predicted in your past?
-That I would be faithfully waiting for the love of my life to return home in honor. I always told myself I would never be that girl. Well look at me now. I couldn't be happier.
Questions for you lucky ones that got tagged by me:
1: If you were reincarnated and got to choose what you were going to be. What would you choose and why?
2: Fill in the blank. If I were arrested and put in jail it would be because I _________?
3: Your dream day would include?
4: What is one thing you spend way too much time doing?
5: Your favorite word?
6: If you could fix one thing about your body what would it be?
7: What are you wearing?
8: What was your first impression of me? -be honest.
9: If you could go back and change one thing from your past. What would it be and why?
10: If you got asked to be the entertainment portion of the Ellen show. What would you do to entertain millions of people on TV?
11: What was the best thing that happened to you recently?
Good taggings to ya.
Oh and if you don't return this tagging favor. Ill hunt you down.
If I can find time to do it, so can you.
Best of luck!
I hereby tag the following:
Kailey Johnson
Alysha Lanham
Jenny Cox
Rylee Blake
and Laura Buchanan

I chop my gum, but you still love :) I tagged you on the blogosphere and you still love me. We must be best friends or something.
ReplyDeleteAnd what the heck, when did you see Rapunzel's legs?? hahaha I have never thought of that in my life.
Haha yep. its only because your my best friend and vie learned to look past those little things because your worth it. haha
ReplyDelete